Wednesday, August 18, 2004

A hum too much..

Today morning I was in good spirits...and for no particular reason altogether! Trotted along to office and grabbed my head phone and put on a particular song I liked. Hmm, and I got so engrossed in the song that I was soon humming the song albeit at a higher volume than the headphones playing the song!!
And then it was not too long before I saw many heads popping up from their cubicles wondering where that 'junglee' ( read unearthly!) sound was emanating from. I was still twirling around in my own world, gulping the gist of the lyrics and the melody in the song. What else could I do, it was like my brain pleasuring me from two sides. Finally I was awakened from my musical reverie by a concerned colleague, the poor soul couldn't take more of my vocal torture anymore.
Yep, headphone users ,thou art warned! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home