Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Billions of Blue Blistering Barnacles!

Any Tintin fans around? :-)
I was going searching for some funny stuff to keep evil thoughts coming up on my unengaged mind. Soooo....i went hunting for some Tintin stuff! What a timeless guy he is, I am still taken over by the fact that the comic character is 75 years old!
And yes if you are fond of Tintin and want some Tintin wallpapers check out this site. I even found out a site which claims to be a "Cult of Tintin". I am sure Hergé would have never thought that his character would inspire a "cult" :-)
Well, if you have time go through the quiz on the site. Ahem, I even found a compiled list of the choicest expletives of none other than the most famous Captain Haddock here. Be sure to go through that! And dont forget to get to the all too famous inventions of Professor Calculus here.
Aaah..thats was a few hours well spent! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home